What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a day!

teachp8

Registered
Great day of pinball!

MM
Tron LE
ACDC Premium
LOTR
BK2K
TAF
TZ
AFM
Cyclone

What a fantastic set of machines all in one day - lucky me - can't say I set the world alight with any amazing scores however, particularly BK2K which handed me my **** on a plate...

So folks - what machines have you been spending your time on?

Been to Keith's today then ;) Put a new highscore on FT earlier which was nice seeing as it's going to be in pieces soon. Had a few games on DH as well but needs dialling in tomorrow.

Had my "pinball friend" over today. We sessioned BoP, WW and ES. It's so much better having someone who actually likes pinball to play against!

Pretty much neglecting everything else in my collection in favour of Independence Day at the moment - got to love those ramps and loops....

Had the last two days with my wife still at work and the kids in school at school so managed to play and tinker around to me hearts content

Pretty much neglecting everything else in my collection in favour of Independence Day at the moment - got to love those ramps and loops....

Had the last two days with my wife still at work and the kids in school at school so managed to play and tinker around to me hearts content

Don't see them around much. Played one years ago at the 2006 UK show. One on ebay the other day, first one in ages.

Industrial strength flu has waged war on me for the last 8 days - haven't played a single game of pinball 😢

Grabbed the one on ebay as they don't come up often. The 2 weeks later one shows up on Gumtree for half the price I paid and now another is on ebay. Guess it's just the way it goes...

Back
Top Bottom