What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s your dream line up?

Andy.S

Registered
So what’s your dream line up and why?
Mine are

Metallica
I’m a great fan of the music.

The walking dead
I’ve watched every episode and it’s possibly my favourite machine at flip out.

The Simpsons pinball party
Loved watching the Simpsons as a kid.

Ghostbusters
Great films and pinball theme plus I like the look of the machine although I’ve never played it or seen one in the flesh!

The twilight zone
It was the first pinball machine I ever played at my friends Happypin and the first one I go to when I visit.

Guns and roses (JJP)
A massive fan of the band when they were current in my teens.

Iron maiden
Another pinball machine I’ve enjoyed playing at flip out, apart from when it starts playing ABBA 😳

I’ve only just got into this hobby and bought my first pinball machine 10 months ago and I now have 4 and I’m planning on more!
I’ve managed to get tspp and it’s my favourite game even though I’m crap at it 😆but I’m getting better.

Now what’s your dream line up? no more than 10!

Last edited:
It’s never done.

There’s always another you’ll want.

But for simplicity; adding a Roadshow, Johnny Mnemonic, TNA and perhaps JP Prem, would go down very well. Otherwise I have what I wanted and got rid of what I didn’t (except for Congo, that was good, but had no room).

Mine are

Metallica

The walking dead

Ghostbusters
Great films and pinball theme plus I like the look of the machine although I’ve never played it or seen one in the flesh!

The twilight zone
It was the first pinball machine I ever played at my friends Happypin and the first one I go to when I visit.

Guns and roses (JJP)

Iron maiden
Another pinball machine I’ve enjoyed playing at flip out, apart from when it starts playing ABBA 😳

I’ve only just got into this hobby and bought my first pinball machine 10 months ago and I now have 4 and I’m planning on more!
I’ve managed to get tspp and it’s my favourite game even though I’m crap at it 😆but I’m getting better.

Better get over here and get back on that T.Z ASAP

It’s never done.

There’s always another you’ll want.

But for simplicity; adding a Roadshow, Johnny Mnemonic, TNA and perhaps JP Prem, would go down very well. Otherwise I have what I wanted and got rid of what I didn’t (except for Congo, that was good, but had no room).
I think you are probably right about that 😆

For now I’ve got my want list and hopefully over time I’ll get my dream team. As I continue with the hobby I’m sure I’ll keep adding to it!

Dream line-up can't exist... Unless space and money is no issue! But it always will be.

Mine would definitely include
RS
MB
MM

it changes as I discover and play more pins!

Mine are

Metallica

The walking dead

Ghostbusters

The twilight zone

Guns and roses (JJP)

Iron maiden

Looks like we have similar taste!

I think I will only ever have space for one pin (unless we move to a house many years from now when retirement rolls around), however atthr mo' my drram lineup (limited to 10!....) would be:

Metallica LE/Prem: Huge fan of the band for around 30 years, guitar player and one of my fav pins - love playing the MOP at Flipout

TWD LE: I'm way behind on the TV show and haven't got round to finishing the comic yet (gof into TWD comic from the start and used to own first prints of everything). Great challenging pin and I love the lighting (Cleland sound hack a great addition)

Twilight Zone: One of the 1st pins I ever played and really enjoy it - big fan of the original show too

Theatre of Magic: Great theme and fun pin- one of tables I played most on the vpin I used to have

Iron Maiden LE (no disco hack!...😉): Only got in to the band a few years ago but am now a fan and I find the pin really fun

Attack from Mars or Stanger Things: I've prob played AFM more than any machine and love the theme/gameplay. As ST has some similarities/same designer I'm considering getting one as my first pin if I can't find a MET LE, TWD or AFMr.

Revenge from Mars: See above- also a candidate for my first pin if I can find one at a good price.

Guns'n'Roses JJP; Fan of thr band since I was a kid and probably even a bigger fan of Slash's guitar playing. Would love to own one of these, but likely out of my budget and the pf issues have put me off a bit.

Indiana Jones (Williams); Have only played this on Visual Pinball, but really enjoy it

Monster Bash remake: Love this machine and also a candidate to own some day, however not sure it'd be great in a one pin set up. (Have only played a real machine a couple of times, but loads on visual pinball)

Honorable mentions I'd swap in/put of the above lineup (cheating I know ha ha):
Alien
Dialled In
Hobbit (never played)
Houdini (never played)
Batman 66 or TDK
The Matrix homebrew/JM reskin
Halloween (if it turns out to play well)
Rick'n'Morty (never played but looks really fun)

Based on how in theory I have room for 3 (and did so once for a week), would be premiums of;

Iron Maiden
Metallica
AC/DC

Anyone spot the theme?
I had that trio for a short while, but AC/DC (Prem) didn’t last long at all! Really hated it. Not for the music, I just couldn’t get into the way the game rules were designed and the lower PF was pointless.

As it’s my fault that Andy.S has got into this hobby I better add my dream line up.

T.Z was my first pin and I would never part with it, lost in zone I love it.
STTNG was my last pin to purchase and it’s become a favourite with me and my brother.
W20 is simply a fan for the beginners that enter my games room, easy to get your head around and loved by friends and family, I also love it.

out of the 8 pins I’ve ever owned I still have 7 of them, I know I should move some on and change my line up.

Iron Maiden does appeal to me and to be honest if I had the room choosing more sterns would be very easy to add to my line up.

Alan

I'd like to see all 5 DE narrow DMDs lined up.

Also, Bally Rocket, Rocket II and Rocket III

Oh and 5 or more Vectors, have only had 3 here at one time :rofl:

Two from every "era" (that I would want) for a bit of variety.

Classic Bally: Fathom & Paragon

System 11: Whirlwind & Taxi

Bally/Williams: AFM & WH20

Super Pins: Twilight Zone & Indiana Jones

DMD Stern: Metallica Premium & TWD Premium

LCD Stern: Deadpool LE & JP LE

JJP: POTC CE & GNR CE

That would keep me busy for a while!

EDIT: Doh, didn't read the rules 🙄 Take out the JJPs, Paragon & Indiana Jones to make 10 👍

Last edited:
Good game. I'll go for the limit of 10 as per the rules.

Elvira & Deadpool I have so . . .

M'Madness remake
M'Bash remake
LOTR
Hobbit
Star Trek Stern
Champion Pub
Indiana Jones Williams
Fish Tales

JP2 tombstoned in my presumably ample garage alongside the Rolls

Very suprized no one has picked Spiderman in there dream line up.
Would definitely be in mine, problem is I cant choose the rest.
It would have to be a mix of 80's, 90's, 00's and newer but which is the problem.

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Star Trek (Stern)
Attack from Mars
Stranger Things
Black Knight
Scared Stiff
Goldeneye
Roadshow
Elvira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we have similar taste!

I think I will only ever have space for one pin (unless we move to a house many years from now when retirement rolls around), however atthr mo' my drram lineup (limited to 10!....) would be:

Metallica LE/Prem: Huge fan of the band for around 30 years, guitar player and one of my fav pins - love playing the MOP at Flipout

TWD LE: I'm way behind on the TV show and haven't got round to finishing the comic yet (gof into TWD comic from the start and used to own first prints of everything). Great challenging pin and I love the lighting (Cleland sound hack a great addition)

Twilight Zone: One of the 1st pins I ever played and really enjoy it - big fan of the original show too

Theatre of Magic: Great theme and fun pin- one of tables I played most on the vpin I used to have

Iron Maiden LE (no disco hack!...😉): Only got in to the band a few years ago but am now a fan and I find the pin really fun

Attack from Mars or Stanger Things: I've prob played AFM more than any machine and love the theme/gameplay. As ST has some similarities/same designer I'm considering getting one as my first pin if I can't find a MET LE, TWD or AFMr.

Revenge from Mars: See above- also a candidate for my first pin if I can find one at a good price.

Guns'n'Roses JJP; Fan of thr band since I was a kid and probably even a bigger fan of Slash's guitar playing. Would love to own one of these, but likely out of my budget and the pf issues have put me off a bit.

Indiana Jones (Williams); Have only played this on Visual Pinball, but really enjoy it

Monster Bash remake: Love this machine and also a candidate to own some day, however not sure it'd be great in a one pin set up. (Have only played a real machine a couple of times, but loads on visual pinball)

Honorable mentions I'd swap in/put of the above lineup (cheating I know ha ha):
Alien
Dialled In
Hobbit (never played)
Houdini (never played)
Batman 66 or TDK
The Matrix homebrew/JM reskin
Halloween (if it turns out to play well)
Rick'n'Morty (never played but looks really fun)
Yes that a great dream team👍
I forget about monster bash I’ve never played one before but it does look like a good game, maybe I should add it to my list 🤔

As it’s my fault that Andy.S has got into this hobby I better add my dream line up.

T.Z was my first pin and I would never part with it, lost in zone I love it.
STTNG was my last pin to purchase and it’s become a favourite with me and my brother.
W20 is simply a fan for the beginners that enter my games room, easy to get your head around and loved by friends and family, I also love it.

out of the 8 pins I’ve ever owned I still have 7 of them, I know I should move some on and change my line up.

Iron Maiden does appeal to me and to be honest if I had the room choosing more sterns would be very easy to add to my line up.

Alan

Go on Alan get iron maiden🙏
If you run out of space I’ll always look after it for you 😄 but non of that disco nonsense!

There will be better recent games but of ones that I know in no particular order:
RBION.
GoTG.
Roadshow.
Iron Maiden.
WOZ.
Ghostbusters.
Indiana Jones TPA.
POTC (JJ).
Medieval Madness.
Deadpool.

Go on Alan get iron maiden🙏
If you run out of space I’ll always look after it for you 😄 but non of that disco nonsense!
After seeing others top ten, not sure I’ve got my correct list now lol

Go on then

Centaur
Lord of the Rings
Wizard of Oz
Ripley's Believe It Or Not
Roadshow
Attack From Mars
Stern Star Trek
Pinball Magic
8-Ball DeLuxe
Iron Maiden

Mine would be:

Metallica
Iron Maiden
Lord of the Rings
WH20
(All in my current lineup)

The other 6 would be:
JP2 prem
Medieval Madness
WONKA
Avengers IQ
POTC
WCS 94

Mine are

Metallica

The walking dead

Ghostbusters

The twilight zone

Guns and roses (JJP)

Iron maiden

The hardest is picking 10 lol. Back in 2003 I had 14 machines but sold them all for a flat deposit 😞 Since then I got back into the hobby 3 years ago and was shocked at prices. I've owned most of the Top 10 IMPDB so these are based on what I've seen in the last 3 years. I currently own a MB remake and Scared Stiff, so here's the other 8 😊

Big Lebowski.
Iron Maiden P.
Ghostbusters P (hope they vault it and fix it).
GnR LE.
House of Horrors LE.
Attack From Mars Remake.
Indy Williams.... Would swap out for Back to The Future that's coming.

I still think there's room to make the ultimate Indiana Jones machine. Hate the Stern one. Needs redoing 1 more time... Hopefully by JJP. 😊

Iron Maiden
Jurassic Park
Avengers Infinity Quest
The Big Lebowski
The Sopranos
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Spiderman
Creech
Deadpool
Metallica

Something like that. Had to have the 3 lord Elwin's in there. Many of my picks are from good memories of owning them. Sopranos might stick out a little but we had such a blast with that game and the theme is elite. Big Lebowski is purely about theme.

I haven’t played many of these games but I’d definitely fancy….

GB Pro (played - loved it)
Pirates JJP
Stern Star Trek LE / Prem
Metallica
LOTR
Hobbit
DP
MB Remake
Tron LE (played the pro alot)
TMNT LE (love the theme being a kid of the 80’s)

For sentimentality- I’d have to pimp a WPT (great game IMO)

Back
Top Bottom