What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Wh2o

simon

Registered
Hi

Normally prefer to trade my pins out, but probably getting in an rfm and a ripleys tomorrow and ive just got way too many now, plus with a wedding coming up ive promised the missus i wont spend out much more on pins right now, so a couple ideally need to go to help cover what ive just spent :(

First up is my whitewater, decent condition, cab quite tidy really but maybe a little faded I think (Not 100% sure as ive never seen a really nice ones cab up close).

Playfield good, but upper playfield has some graining unfortunately. Plastics all good barring a couple small chips on boulders, but not too bad really - plus have fitted cliffys on them so should prevent getting much worse. The rest of the full cliffy set is included, just havent got round to fitting it.

Ramp entrances a little chipped up, again have fitted protectors on these (They sit behind the green lock targets) so wont get any worse. The ramp that runs down the right side of the pf ive replaced with a nice new repro one from pin heaven, but the ramp in the bigfoot cave you shoot from the upper pf has a chunk out at the impact point that someones previously taped up fairly ineffectively - was meaning to patch this up with drywall tape and epoxy but havent had the time yet - a new ramps about a hundred quid and the damage is fairly hidden from view so thought this would be a good solution as ive used the method before with decent results..

Oh, and yes the topper is present and fine, havent dropped the backbox to inspect closely so may or may not have small splits on the plastic domes base - i know they often have them.

Looking for a straight £1450 on this, located in east grinstead in west sussex, may move it to my warehouse near lingfield racecourse to make some space tomorrow though.

Thanks
Si

I need to figure out the attachments thing on here, its only in our dining room so easy enough for me to get a couple of snaps of it.

Back
Top Bottom