What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WH20 topper / Topper parts

davro-one

Registered
so ive gone and bought a WH20 without a topper ! ( you can all jump in and kick me later ) , however i thought id stick a wanted AD up incase anyone has one or even parts of one out there before i go to Marco and give them a kidney and buy 2 kilos of glitter ?

might have been else where - i found someone selling a plastic hood / upstand and basic graphic , its a to do thing i need to get it working first !

The topper dome “was” available from PH. All the associated pcb’s are available from someone on here who plugs them periodically. The only part you can’t get is the plastic thingy and decals.
I had the repro one with non reflective foil. I sold it to @Alpha1. Not sure if he used it. May be worth an ask

Your sold me a coin door for it, not the topper.

I got my topper in the end from andypc

Sent from my Atari 2600

Your sold me a coin door for it, not the topper.

I got my topper in the end from andypc

Sent from my Atari 2600

Ahhh yeah. Sorry dude. Actually I sold you the metal bit on top of the back box.
The topper went abroad on eBay now I recall.

I had to source my topper from about 7 different people. Was a total nightmare.

It is possible to do though so goodluck!

Sent from my Atari 2600

It took me about two years to track all the bits down (chase light board, lamp board, cables, dome, plastic stand and the all-important decal) but I got there in the end. I think you'll just need to be patient.

I know the topper is sought after, but for me, not imperative to have one... if you enjoy the game, enjoy without and be patient as @Mfresh says, or but an LCD screen and load on a video of a waterfall, you can mix in some bear hunting salmon too... what a time to be alive.

It took me about two years to track all the bits down (chase light board, lamp board, cables, dome, plastic stand and the all-important decal) but I got there in the end. I think you'll just need to be patient.
Yes that really was the purpose of the post to see if anyone actually has any parts - i have all the cables and the chase light control board just nothing outside of the cabinet .

Hello mate , I know Tobin has access to all these parts but you would need to be quick as I know he has shipment coming in.
Drop me A PM and I will send you his number 👍

The fish tales dome is the same as whitewater, I had a missing one years ago I made the chase light boards myself bought a dome and made an upstand, I just printed the decal from images on photo paper never worked right but looked better than nothing

Back
Top Bottom