What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wh20 speaker panel

Steve Arnold

Site Supporter
I have asked before but one last ask before I buy from overseas.
Just looking for one in usable condition as mine is missing. The pin has been stored for 5 years and now it’s time to give it a good service and play it for the first time!!!!

Thanks
Steve

Steve. @chris b had a repro one which he didn’t use as it was **** quality. Not sure if he still has it but might be better than nothing if he has

Hi, thanks. He offered it to me a few months back but when he looked it had gone so he might have thrown it out. He did say it was terrible quality.

I think i still have a original White Water Speaker Panel. Will check my boxes. Do you need the complete panel or only the speaker panel plastic?

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I have purchased a repro one today but would rather have an original.
Drop me a pm with what you want for the panel and complete thing.

Thanks
Steve

Hi, did you have chance to check your speaker panels for the wh20 and Addams family? I received my wh20 from pinball centre today and it does not look good. Before I return it I would like to know you have found yours and we can sort a deal.

Thanks
STEVE

Back
Top Bottom