What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WH20 original topper

Neonadz

Registered
hi- just putting a question out there- does anyone know where i can buy a working waterfall effect topper for my white water pin- the one i have is just the flat sticker,not the embossed foil which gives the shimmering effect - thanks Adam

hi- just putting a question out there- does anyone know where i can buy a working waterfall effect topper for my white water pin- the one i have is just the flat sticker,not the embossed foil which gives the shimmering effect - thanks Adam

Not available anywhere.

Someone started a repro project on them few years ago but it ended in tears for various reasons.

Only chance currently is if someone puts an original up for sale, ebay or forums ......, they do occasionally surface, but be warned it won't be cheap ....:eek:

Unfortunately the shimmer effect of the waterfall seems to be lost .

Apparently when they were trying to come up with that effect back in the day a person was there and said i know how to do that ..

I know this does help your wanted add

it is a bump :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom