What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Hols with Pins :)

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
1st stop of trip. Santa Monica Pier

All very dirty, including the newest one Walking Dead

20160717_102938.jpg
20160717_100640.jpg
20160717_100633.jpg
San Fran next.....

I'm sure I don't need to mention this, but if you're in SF you have to check out Free Gold Watch - amazing collection. I'll be on the West Coast in Sept and it'll be one of my first stops!

I'm sure I don't need to mention this, but if you're in SF you have to check out Free Gold Watch - amazing collection. I'll be on the West Coast in Sept and it'll be one of my first stops!

Yup..... +1 for "Free Gold Watch" and a little walk to the left of the ferry terminal that takes you across to Alcatraz. At Pier 45 is the Musee Mecanique with, sounds lights and smells of a real Arcade :thumbs:

Last edited:

Thanks, going to go this morning whilst the girls shop :)

Doesn't look much from outside..
20160722_100638.jpg
But inside wow...
20160722_101033.jpg
20160722_101535.jpg
20160722_101531.jpg

Played:
Kiss, Hobbit, Got, woz, mb, Tom to name a few and the star was Ghostbusters.... really loved it.

Thanks for the recommendation to visit the place :thumbs::thumbs:

Couldn't find any on pier 39, even though app says should be a fair few.

Played on an EM in a perspect box at the Expo on the Wharf.

A couple of machines, Pirates, Indy and an oldie at the vintage arcade ......

So not a good day pin wise

Lovely line up at NY NY in the arcade. As previously mentioned in fantastic condition and all with mods. Again enjoyed Ghostbusters and now on my wish list.
20160803_101641.jpg

After a morning at NY NY, next stop was the Pinball Hall of Fame. Massive selection of machines, worth the visit, and my luck was in to play the rare Circus game and was able to get ball into clowns mouth at the top :)

Dan and I ended up playing Ghostbusters with a couple of Canadians who had just been at Pinburgh and in LV for a Star Trek convention. Julie from London, Ontario was kind enough to drop us back at our hotel. Great people in this hobby :)

Last edited:
Sounds like you're having a great trip, glad you enjoyed Free Gold Watch! I'm on a similar route in September as we're ending our trip in Vegas after starting in SF and then driving down the coast to LA. How late is the arcade open at NYNY? I've done the Pinball Hall of Fame before which is definitely on my list, but it's great to hear that there's a decent spot to play on the strip.

Back
Top Bottom