What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WCS94/WPC-S Parts

alphanu

Registered
WPC-S CPU Board

I need the following parts for a World Cup Soccer 94:

CPU board
"star" rollover target (A-18008 Rollover switch assembly)

I don't mind faulty/non working parts if that's what you got. Or just the WCS94 security chip.

That's all I can think of for now

Let me know!

You know you can buy the other boards new? RottenDog reproductions using more modern electronics? Not cheap, but guaranteed to work...

I guess if I have no luck I will have to take a look at them. Was looking at the PINled replacements and they actually look pretty good for the price.

Was just hoping to save a bit of cash going for used parts, plus I can probably repair faulty boards.

I can sort you out with a fully working DMD, no gassing or lines out and no warm up time and a Left flipper assembly (complete).
£80 + postage.

Ok I have sorted everything now except the CPU board. Surely someone has one knocking about? I can get the security chip elsewhere so ANY WPC-S cpu board will do! (Remember, working or not!!)

Oh, also the rollover target! It's a A-18008 Rollover switch assembly.

I didn't see your page before pinballmania, will check it out now.

One last bump before I go grab a PINled CPU board (bit worried about getting one of those though as u20 is surface mount, bit of a pain to swap out if/when it pops).

Come on guys, surely one of you has a spare WPC-S board? I don't need the security chip for WCS94 I can probably get that elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom