What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCPP Back To School 2-3-4 September '22 Belgium Middelkerke (on the coast)

Louwie

Registered
Alias
Kurt Louwie WCPP
WCPP Tournament Back to School

On 2-3-4 September 2022 is our next date to put on the calendar

Registration is started

Registration and info can be done through website https://www.wcpp.be

Also picture's can been seen on oure website with the pinball machine's and the vieuw of my gameroom.
80 players allowed
IFPA Ranked 5 Tournament 100% ATG
80+ pinball machines
where? Belgium in Middelkerke

If u can't come all days email me @ : kurt@wcpp.be putt the days that u can come , name and ifpa number. (Poeple who come all the days get priority.)

Time starts and diner choose on the website:
Friday start at 17h evening diner sandwich eating while playing.
Saturday starts 9h30 afternoon small break 13h-14h Food BBQ Meat or fish or vegie in luxury style chosen by yourself on our website.
Sunday Starts 9h30 : midday lunch is a Pokebowl eating while playing no break for that.
Evening Food: are Sandwiches chosen by yourself on our website same like the midday lunch. Eat this when you can, no break for midday lunch.
Public access is NOT allowed. Only tournaments players.
Drinks is plentifully available and to be paid for separately on the bar on the end.
For this I also gladly open my game room for all players who treat all facilities and equipment with the necessary respect.

Contest and The Tournament Info:

We choose the formula for a good flow with non-stop playing. The finals we make shorter to save so time (last tournament went too late for finalist, we know and we working on it)
We use a Head to Head in combination with a Pingolf side-tournament.
Registration from 8h45 – 9h game starts at 9h30. Be on time J . Respect other players there is no mercy for coming late they lose a round. We finish around +-23h -24h matches have always been from word and deed every time so far. (except the last time)

Below a short description of the finals:

Friday 5pm Swiss Mode Match play pre-rounds till 23h and with 4 finalist

Saterday : Head to Head match play Swiss mode Qualifying with 14 preliminaries (with a time's limit from 9h30 to 16h30-17h ), first 8 go through to a final group of 4 on 3 cabinets points 4-2-1-0 to final 4 cabinets each with 4 players. per group of 2 winners.

Sunday: 5 strike knockout and a pingolf classic : main 8 finalist pingolf 8 finalist

We also make an area for free play and we put there some new machine's with the app Insider Connects.

All welcome, have fun, great time and good luck with the tournament, hope to see you soon and again!

Greetings from Kurt and the WCPP team.

Attachments

• Foto 13-06-2022 om 16.42.pdf
    300.9 KB · Views: 10
Just to let everybody know this location is THE BEST gameroom ever seen .... just about 5KM from Ostend . Everybody who comes in for the first time cannot believe what they are seeing . Only the top machines in mint condition and you will not find a stern that isn't an LE ..... really the place 2 be . If u want some more information , cheap staying @ a hotel nearby send me a message

Back
Top Bottom