What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WCP S Power driver board A-12697-3

Hiltoncriss

Site Supporter
Please let me know if you have a working one for sale. I have a problem on my Indy 500 and I don’t have the time to sort it out. Wanted to buy a replacement one but they are out of stock.
Thanks!

@Hiltoncriss I'm always about if you need a hand with maintenance, finally caught up with my home repairs waiting list so got more time available now. Will be coming down to one of your open days soon hopefully would be good to meet you. What's the issue with the board?

I also bought a WPCIRI to diagnose the faults so we can see what actually needs replacing and test the kit.
I hope to get to yours on the 18th.

If it’s the driver board probably best just to get it repaired the original board s are much better than any replacement you can buy
Hi Chris. Can’t argue with that. I was just asking in case anyone has a working original for sale. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to get deep into the problem at the moment.

@Hiltoncriss I'm always about if you need a hand with maintenance, finally caught up with my home repairs waiting list so got more time available now. Will be coming down to one of your open days soon hopefully would be good to meet you. What's the issue with the board?
I need a hand for sure. If you have the time, I’m up for it even today or tomorrow. The problem. Indy 500 trough coil is locked on. (Original coil is fried). This is coil 13 connected to J127-6 that is shorted. I’ve measured Q49 and Q50 and they come up as being ok. So from here I must admit that I’m lost. It’s the IC or something else? Beside this my Elektra just stopped working and I don’t have the time to look into it… let me know if you can help please.

The WPCiri’s we have were a custom batch that Gabriele Ciri made for us. He said never again but you never know.
They walk you through connecting up to the board and how to test, with a logic probe and IC tester to help.
Whilst all the checks they do are things an experienced tester can find, they help those less experienced able to narrow down to the minimal evasive action on the board. Something that reduces the likelihood we damage the board further.
Sadly, I fixed my dodgy power board by trouble shooting it before the device arrived so all five I have are fully working🙄

Back
Top Bottom