What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wax 0n - Wax Off

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Or should I say, glass 0n - glass off............played a few games with the glass off today (symptoms of modding) and have noticed I always seem to do better with the glass removed, nothing to do with visibility, just a different mindset when you can interfere with the ball if you wish (not that I do)..........is it me or is it psychologically different and easier with the glass removed??

I hate playing with the glass off. All that noise makes me realise what a bashing all the components are getting with that ball flying around!

I can't believe they don't break more often...

Dreads' date=' post: 1688753 said:
Or should I say, glass 0n - glass off............played a few games with the glass off today (symptoms of modding) and have noticed I always seem to do better with the glass removed, nothing to do with visibility, just a different mindset when you can interfere with the ball if you wish (not that I do)..........is it me or is it psychologically different and easier with the glass removed??

Course you did better, Most of us on here call it cheating.

Already decided that if I sell my LOTR I will take glass off and put a sock in it to make sure I get to see Valinor
biggrin-1.png

Steve' date=' post: 1688754 said:
I hate playing with the glass off. All that noise makes me realise what a bashing all the components are getting with that ball flying around!

I can't believe they don't break more often...

Certainly does make it sound like two skeletons shagging in a metal dustbin
biggrin-1.png

Replay' date=' post: 1688757 said:
Already decided that if I sell my LOTR I will take glass off and put a sock in it to make sure I get to see Valinor
biggrin-1.png

We did this when I bought mine, the previous owner wanted to see it. Even making the shots by hand it took a ludicrous amount of time to get to! I settle for there and back again these days...

Before I sold Family Guy I 'manipulated' my balls in order to finally see Sperm Multiball / Wizard mode .................... holy Stewie it took like forever !!! - I refuse to believe anyone ever in the history of ever has ever got it without cheating, you have to make sooooooo many shots ..... and then it wasn't that great anyway
rolleyes-1.gif

I guess its all in the journey, the destination invariably disappoints.

Back
Top Bottom