What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Waterworld plastics

Never played a water world but always kind of fancied having one. Is it the utter turd it’s rumoured to be or has it got redeeming features?

Never played a water world but always kind of fancied having one. Is it the utter turd it’s rumoured to be or has it got redeeming features?

It's not bad. Not fantastically good either. I've enjoyed several games on it in the past. I think turd rep is from those who don't know how to play it a bit like Stern Star Wars in that respect. Would be fine in a large collection like yours John.

Once I get it going I will let you know John. Always been on the look out for a Barb Wire as well, played one (bizarrely) in Reykjavík and it seemed ok in a quirky Gottlieb way!

Got a crispy driver board to sort first :eek:
20200513_180907.jpg

How's the repair going on this Matt?
What's the plan for it once fixed? Back to Alpha1 or will it be for sale?
Cheers
Mark

Hey Mark,

It's actually on its legs now, just got a FH playfield swap and a BSD to finish and it's next on the list :thumbs:

I expect it will be for sale after I've played it for a while as I am well over stocked at the moment!

Matt.

Back
Top Bottom