What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNING !!!!! - GAMESROOMCLASSICS

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi Guys,

Anyone know if these are still trading. Bought a pin from Stu from here back in March and was promised some parts and I'm still waiting, despite numerous promises and phone calls etc.

He will not answer or return any calls or texts for weeks now.

I was told by himself that he is 'a man of his word' but its not looking good. Any info greatly appreciated as I intend to pursue this to the end.

I may be wrong and he could be away for months, but unlikely and I don't like been had over at all.

Cheers Kev

Are they located in the North-West, im sure I've seen some items listed on epay from them?

Check out this listing Kev, one they have running on ebay at the moment. This gives ebay location as Chorley but if you look at bottom of page info details, phone number, etc, location Leyland

Leyland/Chorley neighbour each other. It's where I work and I often swap them around when no one is looking.

Can drive around that way later Kev. Not expecting I'll see anything obvious, but I'll have a looksee.

thanks guys that's deffo them - seems like there are just ignoring me then. Grrrrr!!!!

Staked it out for 20 mins (that's how long it takes me to eat a Mc D's coincidentally). No suspects witnessed, but there are three cars still here.

20140605_190358.jpg

maybe you will find the premises is really a sheet of cardboard propped up with bricks, and behind it a couple of fellas in cowboy hats having a money fight, and laughing around a brazier

I'm with Dan on this. I bet he is 100% correct.

A few years back I bought a car from a used car lot. It was a Peugeot 306 in fact. Any way, there was a problem with the imobiliser which caused the car to fail to start most of the time.

After weeks of phone calls with the two guys that owned the car showroom and countless broken promises I decided just to go back there in person and kick off. I had to ****ing walk of course as the ****ing car wouldn't start.

Any way, when I got there the doors where locked but I could hear people behind them laughing! I was prettty ****ed off by this point so I banged on the doors. It was at this point that I noticed the front of the building felt really flimsy.

I gave it a good whack and the whole of the front fell down. It was ****ing cardboard!! Cardboard held up by bricks! I couldn't believe it! And guess what I found behind it? Yep! The two owners wearing cowboy hats sitting around a brazier having a money fight. They took off sharpish when they saw me. I took their brazier.

True story.

If u look above the bonnet of the 4x4 there is a sega cab. Is this what your waiting for?

I take it the bloke you spoke to was Stuart ?
Yes they are still there and they are not dodgy just very busy. Stu is a sound guy but promises to much as he is always busy.
He will come good in the end.
Don't worry about whatever it is you have been promised Kev, I know Stu very well and will make sure you get whatever it is, even if I have to chase it for you. Just give him a little more time I'm sure he will come good.

If you want to PM me to put me in the picture if you feel that's the way to go then that's fine by me.
D.

Reactions: JT.
Im pretty sure I got my Tron from him with no issues.

Stu isn't a crook, he's just slow to get stuff done. He won't be ignoring you out of any malice - but it's still not acceptable. @replicas has offered to sort it out which I think is the best option seeing as he's round the corner from him

Thanks guys agree with you all. I know Darren told me before I bought it that he was a genuine guy but I also agree with mufc that its not acceptable. I will PM Darren and see if we can get something done.

Cheers Kev

PS love the stakeout photo!!!! - the power of pinball.info never ceases to amaze me!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom