What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Warning decals, lockbar decals, manfacturer decals

s000m

Site Supporter
Alias
Scott
Hi all,

I'm getting more and more builds that want a full cabinet restore, as a result its getting harder to keep those old decals. I've often tried to heat off the old manfacturer decals on the inside of the cab, but honestly its a lot of hassle.

Can anyone recommend a place to get some printed? I ideally want to be able to re-enter the serial number, manfactuer date, machine etc.

Along with this i'd want the usual

'Install 4 balls', 5, balls etc.

The export decal on the back is highly desirable.

Cheers,

Scott

Xianek has all of these.

The last backglass i ordered from him was delayed so he sent a large sheet with all the different stickers on as a thankyou.

Hi all,

I'm getting more and more builds that want a full cabinet restore, as a result its getting harder to keep those old decals. I've often tried to heat off the old manfacturer decals on the inside of the cab, but honestly its a lot of hassle.

Can anyone recommend a place to get some printed? I ideally want to be able to re-enter the serial number, manfactuer date, machine etc.

Along with this i'd want the usual

'Install 4 balls', 5, balls etc.

The export decal on the back is highly desirable.

Cheers,

Scott
Long winded but I re worked the artwork in Illustrator and had them printed from an eBay sticker shop. They will print only 1 type per order so you can't have various types on 1 sheet.

5.jpg

Xianek has all of these.

The last backglass i ordered from him was delayed so he sent a large sheet with all the different stickers on as a thankyou.
Yeah issue here is turn around time. I don't want to wait 4 - 6 weeks for stickers :D

8 Export Stickers, 8 Caution High Volatage.

Do you stock any 'insert 'X' Balls'?
Yeah I've got 8 of each, no other decals printed yet. I just did what I needed for myself. Drop me a PM and I can post you some out today with some luck.
Rich

Back
Top Bottom