What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Wanted: Tron Legacy Pin

daytona650

Registered
Anyone got one they would consider selling or know of one with someone reputable?

Looking for reasonable condition as i'm a noob to Pin's. Preferably one thats been loved as thats what we will do.

Money ready, just right condition and price to be found.

Thanks for reading :clap:

Anyone got one they would consider selling or know of one with someone reputable?

Looking for reasonable condition as i'm a noob to Pin's. Preferably one thats been loved as thats what we will do.

Money ready, just right condition and price to be found.

Thanks for reading :clap:
Great choice of Pin..... I would so love one of these 👍
I’m 🙏 for Stern to Vault it but it’s probably a pipe dream. Good luck in your quest.
993B717D-BF96-40F0-9150-862C9F12BE2E.png
51A9CDC5-5228-49B1-935D-21BBBF8D642E.png

I think if Tron 3 gets scheduled by Disney then we might see something if Stern has the rights to produce a licenced Tron product.
Disney keep bumping Tron 3 to allow Marvel universe to expand. Saying that we might have a break from Star Wars which might allow Tron 3 to get allocated a release date.

Where are you based? Welcome to come over to mine and play my HUO modded Pro.

Thanks fella. I'm based on the south coast and middle of France. I'm in France at the moment so a bit of a drive, but will bear in mind.

So there's quite a few mods available from what i see.

Need a machine first :D

I think if Tron 3 gets scheduled by Disney then we might see something if Stern has the rights to produce a licenced Tron product.
Disney keep bumping Tron 3 to allow Marvel universe to expand. Saying that we might have a break from Star Wars which might allow Tron 3 to get allocated a release date.

Its been bumped a few times. I'd love another film as Tron is one of my faves (original and legacy).

Back
Top Bottom