What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted Theatre of Magic

Mick S

Site Supporter
Looking for a Theatre of Magic if any one is thinking of selling one, or knows of one coming up soon? Doesn't need to be mint, just one for the family to play and enjoy. :)

Cheers,
Mick

Thanks Ababapanos for your message. Your Theatre of Magic looks a nice one and a fair price. If you were closer to England I would definitely be interested, but the transportation costs from Corfu I think will make this too expensive for me.

I understand that the shipping cost for UK is high but I am willing to reduce the price -400 € , so to the price of 3800€.

For everything else you want we can talk about it.

Still on the look out for a TOM, so an anniversary bump if any one is thinking of moving one on. 🤔

Cheers Mick

I have a really mint one that may be coming up for sale when we move house later in the year. It’s going to be top end of the market in terms of price. I might keep it though. It’s fate is undecided.

Back
Top Bottom