What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WANTED; RADICAL slingshot plastics and Translite

geardownthreegreens

Registered
Hey guys

I've asked once, but just in case someone missed my post

Could do with these items if anyone has any.

Pinball-dreams.com, Henrik could make a pair for me at a cost of 100-120 euros !!, question is, would you pay that???

Si

120 euros for ss plastics :scared: I would definitely not pay that. If you can get a scan of them you could try making your own. Sure there are people on here who've done this before and could give you some advice.

I know what your saying, but as Henrik explained, qiute a lot of work is involved, but when i come back from holiday in a weeks time, i'll ask the lovely guys on here for help in scanning :bounce:

Where do i buy the plastic from ?

Si

I know what your saying, but as Henrik explained, qiute a lot of work is involved, but when i come back from holiday in a weeks time, i'll ask the lovely guys on here for help in scanning :bounce:

Where do i buy the plastic from ?

Si

Search for "Lexan" on ebay :)

You can cut it with a jigsaw quite easily with the correct blade, fine tooth.

Masking tape on the cut lines can help with stopping it chipping an shattering too (still need to take it easy when cutting though)

Back
Top Bottom