What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED : PLASTIC SCANS

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Did anyone get a full set of Playfield Plastic Scans before ballsofsteel disappeared from the interweb a couple of years ago? Would love to be able to grab a set before they are forgotten forever...

If you have please get in touch
smile-1.png

Thanks

Paul

Someone definately does have them backed up..

I reckon if you were to post that same request on the uk yahoo group you might get lucky - thats how i run into him.

simon' date=' post: 1688781 said:
Someone definately does have them backed up..

I reckon if you were to post that same request on the uk yahoo group you might get lucky - thats how i run into him.

Could you not just pm Paul with whoever it is?

Point taken, not sure about dishing the persons email address out or not but ill ask him first - the whole williams copyright things made scans a bit difficult really - worst case ill just try and get them sorted and mail the required ones over. will pm you now paul.

simon' date=' post: 1689006 said:
Point taken, not sure about dishing the persons email address out or not but ill ask him first - the whole williams copyright things made scans a bit difficult really - worst case ill just try and get them sorted and mail the required ones over. will pm you now paul.

Lets just say that i will never mention my sources, and that obviously because of this no one will know where they came from..... I'm happy to accept any anonymous mail to files@pinballinfo.com if anyone wants to send them anonymously......
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom