What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WANTED - Non-Working WPC Boards

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy any non-working Bally/Williams WPC89 backbox boards (Not WPC95) - MPU/Driver/Sound/DMD/Fliptronic 1&2 - Need to be non-working and priced accordingly. Anything considered. Will need pics and prices.

Great for clearing out all your unused boards that you replaced when you were doing that refurb 6 years ago, and that have lived in a box ever since, and you just hadnt "gotten around" to taking a look....

This would include boards from the likes of.....

BALLY
ADDAMS FAMILY, ADDAMS FAMILY GOLD, BLACK ROSE, CORVETTE, DR WHO, GILLIGANS ISLAND, HARLEY DAVIDSON (Bally), INDY 500, JUDGE DREDD, PARTY ZONE, POPEYE, SHADOW, THEATRE OF MAGIC, TWILIGHT ZONE, WHO DUNNIT, WORLD CUP SOCCER 1994,
WILLIAMS
DEMOLITION MAN, DIRTY HARRY, DRACULA - Bram Stokers, FISH TALES, FLINTSTONES, FUNHOUSE, GETAWAY HIGH SPEED 2 (Williams), HURRICANE, INDIANA JONES (Williams), JACKBOT, JOHNNY MNEMONIC, MACHINE BRIDE OF PINBOT, NO FEAR, ROAD SHOW, STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION, STRIKE MASTER Shuffle, TERMINATOR 2, WHITE WATER

Please PM me with what you have, Pics and how much you are thinking of for them.

Many thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

I have
3 x MPUs
1 x DMD driver
1 x WPC 89 sound

£75 inc delivery

Regards

Nev
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG

I have wpc89 driver board for sale in the for sale section. i think I listed it for £140.
Nice clean untested board.

steve

Are you interested in an entire project pin (ie a pile of bits, but I think largely complete) ? Not water damaged (ie the chipboard is still OK) but playfield pretty bad and boards needing repair. BK '80.

Black Knight will be too early for Paul but pop a post in the for sale section and a project will sell.

I expect you're right but to be honest, I don't want a pile-on like last time I sold a pin here! It's a good place to trade but I can't keep up. Prefer a quiet conversation with somebody who knows what they're getting into.

Are you interested in an entire project pin (ie a pile of bits, but I think largely complete) ? Not water damaged (ie the chipboard is still OK) but playfield pretty bad and boards needing repair. BK '80.
To be honest if i bring another "Project" here i suspect i will end up looking for somewhere new to live. Boards i can just about get away with :D

If i am honest, BK would be too early for me... WPC CPU boards are also pointless nowadays since it;s cheaper to buy the Pinsound ones... Always interested in WPC/WPC95 Sound/DMD/Driver boards though :)

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy any non-working Bally/Williams WPC89 backbox boards (Not WPC95) - MPU/Driver/Sound/DMD/Fliptronic 1&2 - Need to be non-working and priced accordingly. Anything considered. Will need pics and prices.

Great for clearing out all your unused boards that you replaced when you were doing that refurb 6 years ago, and that have lived in a box ever since, and you just hadnt "gotten around" to taking a look....

This would include boards from the likes of.....

BALLY
ADDAMS FAMILY, ADDAMS FAMILY GOLD, BLACK ROSE, CORVETTE, DR WHO, GILLIGANS ISLAND, HARLEY DAVIDSON (Bally), INDY 500, JUDGE DREDD, PARTY ZONE, POPEYE, SHADOW, THEATRE OF MAGIC, TWILIGHT ZONE, WHO DUNNIT, WORLD CUP SOCCER 1994,
WILLIAMS
DEMOLITION MAN, DIRTY HARRY, DRACULA - Bram Stokers, FISH TALES, FLINTSTONES, FUNHOUSE, GETAWAY HIGH SPEED 2 (Williams), HURRICANE, INDIANA JONES (Williams), JACKBOT, JOHNNY MNEMONIC, MACHINE BRIDE OF PINBOT, NO FEAR, ROAD SHOW, STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION, STRIKE MASTER Shuffle, TERMINATOR 2, WHITE WATER

Please PM me with what you have, Pics and how much you are thinking of for them.

Many thanks
Paul
Are you still after some boards? I have a few. David

Just a non-bump bump, since always looking for faulty/unknown boards (as per above, most things accepted dependant on condition obviously, and please no WPC89 Battery damaged CPU boards - i think i have enough to last me a lifetime!!).

Need to keep these machines alive!!

Just a non-bump bump, since always looking for faulty/unknown boards (as per above, most things accepted dependant on condition obviously, and please no WPC89 Battery damaged CPU boards - i think i have enough to last me a lifetime!!).

Need to keep these machines alive!!

Hi Paul, happy to sell on my WPC DMD driver board as I'm buying a replacement. HV section could do with rebuilding.

No idea how much they are worth?

Back
Top Bottom