What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: nice swords of fury

Ol @Alpha1 I may be looking to move mine on in the next month or two but not sure yet. It's been in storage for ages but I'm going to be setting it up at home this weekend so will give it some play over the next few weeks and make a decision. It's @Matt Adams old one so you've probably played it and it's in really nice condition :thumbs: I'm pretty sure I promised Matt first dibs to buy back if I ever did sell it so would honour that if that's my decision.

regrets selling mine. now there are queues of folks wanting them. great choice. one of the best soundtracks in pinball full stop

I had one for a short while, fun game but no good in a small collection like a lot of other sys 11. I rolled it a couple of times. All you do is lock 3 balls and play multiball over and over. Isn't a lot else to shoot for apart from LIONMAN.

Saying that though has some awesome artwork and like others have said, really cool music. It's a better game I expect in a bigger collection.

Back
Top Bottom