What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Wanted Gottlieb Sing Along

OP
K

keith b smith

Site Supporter
Hello Matt wow thats a rare one thank you for the offer of the gigi but holding out for a Sing Along ,hope you and family are well and doing great

kind regards
Keith

CJR

Site Supporter
Hi Keith I see you are after another Pinball This one is a old one good luck Colin

HokP

Registered
Hello Keith. I'm thinking of selling my Gottlieb Masquerade to make room for another pin. Let me know if you're interested.

OP
K

keith b smith

Site Supporter
Thank you for the offer thats a very nice game with the back box animation ,but holding out for a sing along good of you to offer

cheers
Keith

OP
K

keith b smith

Site Supporter
Hi Keith I see you are after another Pinball This one is a old one good luck Colin
Hi Col old one but nice ,yes ,not a good experiance with the Virtual pin (sold on ebay then buyer declined it) so still got that lots more games are playing on it now but i dont know what the heck i did to get them working about 40 games so far out of 213

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I was reading the title as Godzilla Sing Along.

I'm thinking, wtf is a Godzilla Sing Aloing?

I'm due an eye test.

Top Bottom