What's new

Wanted - Good Home For Beautiful Cat

DRD

Registered
This is Sally ... Whilst we adore her we know that she will be happier in a good new home, though we would never take her to a shelter.

image.jpg

She is around 2 years old and was a stray kitten that turned up at a friend's house. She is a gorgeous long haired tortoiseshell. Healthy, sterilised, micro-chipped, fully inoculated. We adopted her. Luckily, for a long-haired cat she does not need combing.

We have rescue three cats, but Sally is a small girl (2.8 kg), so is unable to hold her own with our two larger boys (4.8kg and 5.8kg). As a result, if the males see her on our knee they become jealous and swipe at her. One of our males just smacks her on sight if he feels inclined.

I have experienced exactly this scenario before where a small female cat was unhappy living with two larger males. When she was rehoused to be the only cat in a house and she was so much happier.

She uses a cat flap, spends the vast majority of the day outside. Friendly and playful. Whilst she is a light cat, she is so furry that she does not look small. She is very gentle with people. If the other cats are not around she will sleep on the bed, sit on your knee etc

image.jpg

Would need to live away from busy roads. And you could take her for a few weeks, see how it goes. If it does not work out, we would welcome her back.

Sally would be happiest in a home with no other cats or dog

image.jpg

Wow she looks great...my daughter would love her to bits...wish we could help but we have already homed 4 cats...hope you find her a good home soon. From new forest pinball.

Where is the ball plunger???

On a serious note, Cat's are amazing loving pets, We have a female calico that was a rehome and we wouldn't ever be without a cat. I do hope you find a home for her, she's beautiful..

Courtney x

She looks wonderful but I'm definitely a one cat person and besides, our cat would sulk for the rest of his life if we took another one in.

Have you tried the local vets? Ours has a notice board with photos/descriptions of cats looking for a new home. In fact, that's where I we found ours.

Back
Top Bottom