What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bride of pinbot

AlanW74

Registered
Alias
Badders74
I have finally worked out how to post in the correct area. Donation paid and that’s it. 😊
Anyway, really looking for a bride of pinbot for my first pin.
I just missed out on a fully restored one for £2750. I thought this was too high but maybe I was wrong? It was restored to a very high standard. Didn’t have the v2 on it but have the cosmetics to look like the V2.

Bad decision to not pay the amount asked?
Really hope this community will have one for sale at the going rate! 😊

thanks all!

I think I sold a fairly tatty but great playing one for £1k

Im just trying to find who I sold it to, sold it with a playfield as the one I had was worn.... I will PM you, I seem to recall they bought it cheap and slung it in EBAY.

Realistically you should find a nice to look at players one for £1200 - £1500 I would say. Just looking over sold prices they are all over the place so... who knows.

Seems about right id say. (maybe a bit rich)

Only one picture with the machine on though.
Got to say the BOP2 is really well done and totally changes the game play.

I always thought it was a bit of a gimick but a mate bought it and its a totally different game, only played 5 or 6 games on it but really like it

Im just trying to find who I sold it to, sold it with a playfield as the one I had was worn.... I will PM you, I seem to recall they bought it cheap and slung it in EBAY.

Realistically you should find a nice to look at players one for £1200 - £1500 I would say. Just looking over sold prices they are all over the place so... who knows.
It was me, yes I would have advertised it on here, but I spent some time away from this forum because I was sick of the bad behaviour of a certain andrew blackhouse. I just about got my money back after buying a load of parts for it, and then I had to pay stupid ebay fees. I can't find the contact info of the person who bought it, but if I do I will contact them and find out if he wants to possibly sell it.
You can ban me if you want, I only joind here to make some like minded friends, not to make a profit from the forum.

@dombutler i don’t want to ban you - can you remember what you sold it for? Might help @AlanW74 price it up (ps that 2.0 one looked quite clean and not a terribly price btw)

No I haven’t. How easy is it to get it shipped across? Struggling to read it! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom