What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Wanted -Bally centaur cabinet flipper switch

if it's just an eos switch you are after,they are the same on any bally pin around that era

i Have one of these left
  • ASW-A10-41

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, it looks to be a double leaf switch activating the lane change, odd it seems to have 5 lugs in total with a diode ? I found this switch but it does not have enough lugs SW-1010A-13 ?

Do you have to buy two switches and rebuild to suit ?

Appreciate your help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.08.11.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.08.11.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.07.48.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.07.48.png
    761.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.16.08.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.16.08.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 13
I presume you are replacing because the flipper switch is worn out and causing issues?
The lane change switch is probably ok because it carries a small current compared to the flipper switch.

2 Options:
Buy the new flipper switch and then add in the existing lane change switch from the old switch stack.

Buy the new double switch and add a diode. The 5th tab is just a meeting point for the diode and the wire, you can dispense with that and just solder the wire to the end of the diode.

You currently have this:
IMG_7740.jpeg

It could be done like this with 4 tabs (bottom right); - You could also use the 5th tab off your old switch stack if you wanted?
IMG_7742.JPG

Note I cannot tell from your photo which way round the diode is - but just ensure the banded end connects to the same wire as it does now.

Just check the double leaf is two separate insulated leaf switches. Eg, that one you pictured is wrong, you'll be sending coil voltage down into the switch matrix and blow your board

I ordered two for my centaur which ended up being wrong, like the one pictured. I had to pull them apart and modify them like @AlanJ says.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom