What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 455 Blinker bulbs

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Anybody wth spare 455 blinker bulbs for my BOP that are faulty on my head. Are these used on the TZ too? I'm also after a couple of blue bulbs for the eyes on the Bride.
Will pay costs :)

Last edited:
I've got some spare I took out of my TAF when I replaced them with led's. About 6 or 7 I think. How many do you need?

TBH I have an LED kit that I bought for my TZ which I've not fitted yet. Bought it and afterwards read about possible flickering affects so haven't gone ahead. However I notice all those blinker bulbs were removed from my TZ. When I purchased I just assumed they weren't used..I basically need about about half a dozen on the bop and some on the TZ and two blue bulbs :)

TBH I have an LED kit that I bought for my TZ which I've not fitted yet. Bought it and afterwards read about possible flickering affects so haven't gone ahead. However I notice all those blinker bulbs were removed from my TZ. When I purchased I just assumed they weren't used..I basically need about about half a dozen on the bop and some on the TZ and two blue bulbs :)

The blinking LED ones I have experienced are just on/off/on/off at set intervals .....whereas the originals have a more random blink pattern. Therefore the LED ones are pants ;)

TZ uses #545 wedge lamps for the blinkers - not #455 bayonet that TAF, Whirlwind etc use. These are harder to find. One option is to swap the TZ wedge holders to bayonet fittings so you can then use the readily available #455 bayonet blinkers.

Reactions: DRD
I bought a batch of incandescent blinkers last year for my tz from phil at pinball heaven

When I bought my TZ it had led blinkers in, but I thought that they were too bright

Back
Top Bottom