What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 2 or 3 Beta testers for "Classifieds...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi,
Am looking for 2 or 3 beta testers to look for bugs in the new classifieds software. Any bugs will be reported back to the author, as he will need a little feedback on this.

The software itself is integral to the forum, and there are certain parts i can tweak and others i cant. I feel it is at the point where it is good for release - However i will need to write some instructions (I'll let those chosen advise and be the guide on whats needed!).
All in all will probably take 30 mins to an hour to havbe a play and get familiar, and then potentially another 30 mins down the line if issues found.

Please if you are interested leave a message below saying why i should pick you and what benefits you feel you can bring to the testing and i'll pick those that i believe may be best placed - I currently have NO preconceptions who this should be!! :)
This is an unpaid role (just for clarity!) :)

"Closing date" for "applications" is midday tomorrow :D

Many Thanks
Paul

Paul
Happy to offer my services. But I have no specific skills, other if it can be broken, I probably will.
Not worried if you pick someone else. I hope you get plenty of offers.
Dom

Paul, I am willing to help. 30+ years in the software development industry, ran a QA testing team and tested plenty of software myself. Still developing and testing my own software! Have the experience & discipline to test multiple scenarios, write a re-runnable test plan, create and maintain an 'issues' list and then retest as these are resolved. Time to do it properly.

I don't mind offering my time to help. I have absolutely no skills in computer testing however I am OCD as F**k and the slightest problems annoy me 😂 I'm also incredibly talented in screwing up almost anything that I can touch so if you need someone to try and break it to find bugs I'm your guy 😂

Many thanks All - Those lucky people selected will receive a PM from me later (Probably tonight!).

Cheers
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom