What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volvo V60 (2019 Model)

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Anyone have the new shape one of these, do they fit a pin in and what do you think? I am test driving one this week, but looking like I might go with that. You get a free pair of slippers too, which is nice.

A member of my family who works for a Volvo dealership In servicing warned me off getting one , he says they have lots of electrical problems with them ?
I like the look of them, and could have got a good discount through him :( , he said the engines are bulletproof just as info

Cheers @mission65 - do they lug pins?

It isn't my motor tbh, so any issues, work will cover it. HOWEVER - I have had issues with a 66 plate A3 with the SATNAV and the key on that, and that has been a right pain especially sorting out a car for when the works have been done (the coffee at Audi is good though :p)

Would be interested to see if this was a "new car" issue or if he thinks it will be around for a while.

Cheers,
James

As above - My daily driver is a Transit Custom crew cab. I can get 6 people, and 2 Pinball machines in her :clap:🥳

Not so practical with a newborn baby though and isn't great turning up to meetings in one....

Pin Haulage 10 - Practicality 0 - Weighted Average - 5 (that's right, I put exactly the same weighting on these two things :p)

Ive used mine with both of my kids from newborn onwards. Very easy and practical to get them in and out as it has large sliding doors either side. I attend lots of business meetings - none bats an eyelid, more so people are interested in having a look as they have a VW transpporter, or Merc Vito and are interested in the Ford. They are very comfy and easy to drive, and are better specced out than a lot of cars :cool:

I tried and failed to get a getaway into a V60 the dimensions from the roof was about 30 mm too short it was an older model but would be worth checking, i’ve Heard of folk sliding the head forward on the base to over come a similar issue but not tried it myself i’ve Got 780mm as about the biggest dimension with the head folded but you’d have to double check, also sometime the roof can be curved so it might fit in the middle but not the sides.

Back
Top Bottom