What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volcano in da house!

Afternoon?!?!?! You told me before I made it home that you;d already fixed it!! :D

I'm gonna have to come back up to play it now!!! ;)

I did fix it quick but found other little things that I just had to sort there and then;) can't help myself!

It's a good game quite quick playing has some playfield touch ups and the back gas has suffered a bit,it used to be poibugs. While back and he has almost bomb proofed it:) it just needed a little coaxing in to life,a nice reasonably priced pin ,is my pic the right way up for once?

Cracking backglass , horrible playfield artwork.
Good fun game to play.
So you have two eh Dave , what are you trying to do breed them ?
Dirty Faced Dave's Pinball Stud.
Do they need a bit of coaxing or are you using the turky baster ?

I agree playfield art ain't the best,but set up right and it's a fun game,possibly turkey baster is best daz.

I quite like how the end of the shooter lane has an oval wheel which moves a metal guide to direct your skillshot(?), I haven't seen that anywhere before.

That's one big machine. Was a challenging one too when played at Dave's the other week.

It is a pleasure to see a good machine move between the group. Volcano looks beautiful but I am not sure I have ever played. Well done for getting it up and running so soon.

Back
Top Bottom