What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Visual / Virtual Pinball cabinet *added pics

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hello all.

A friend of mine who purchased a cab from me a couple of years ago has decided to move it on.

The video card is a GTX660, 670 or 680 (can not remember!) 2gb DDR5.

PC was upgraded and a new SSD drive fitted 8 months ago, along with analog plunger.

It has a PinDMD3 display.

Does play PinballFX2 games but these are not loaded at the moment.

Before selling the machine I will have it at mine and upgrade all the software to the latest versions and put a load more games on.

The screen main screen is 720p LCD, and the backbox monitor is 19 inches 4:3 ratio.

He is asking £1950 for this.

As you can see it has been decalled with Bride of Pinbox graphics.

Per usual - it is FREE PLAY only.

Runs the real roms.

dc1f8d1b-7c8d-4367-b6ad-d7d9c318d9e9.jpgeede52d5-68e9-42d2-a982-e587d98d31f0.jpg

You are welcome to ask any questions via me as the owner does not want to get involved.

Trades are also welcomed - I will pass these on to him.

As I said before - I am also willing to help out anyone wishing to take this kind of projects on. Details here:
http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...s-build-service-and-assistance-offered.39394/

Last edited:
Reactions: Aid
It looks like this cab is probably coming into my possession soon, I will know more by the weekend. I may lower the price (if I can get it cheaper as part of a deal) slightly - or I will keep it, and change the PC and the screens to larger monitors. This would obviously jump any future sale of this item up in value.

It looks pretty cool, shame the screen in the backbox isnt a smidge bigger. But it looks great all the same. GLWS.

It looks pretty cool, shame the screen in the backbox isnt a smidge bigger. But it looks great all the same. GLWS.
Hi there, it looks like I have taken this as part exchange for a machine the owner wants to buy from me. It will be worked over (bigger screens) and maybe extra flashers and DOF coils. But the price will be significantly more.
The size of the back glass I do not think is that important, as you tend to look at playfield or DMD/score display. Only scared stiff or other games with interactive back glasses would get an improvement. But SS is nicely playable....

I don't normally play the older games but this Tron Classic, rebooted from a Gottlieb Panthera has been getting a lot of play. It shows how theme and sound/music can really improve a game.

Back
Top Bottom