What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Virtual Pinball or incomplete project

i have a VP i may be looking to move on to make space.

wide body clone, mostly complete, needs decals still. Am in Bristol.

If you want more details let me know. cheers.

I've got ready, top spec wiloiams wide-body (based on) build. 43" 4k monitor(not TV), 32" FullHD backglass + DMD screen, genuine cabinet accessories (door, legs, rails etc.)
High spec PC.

10 solenoids, shaker, 3 amplifiers, RGB flashers, beacons, 4 sound exciters, RGB flipper buttons and many more.
Price £6000.

Not the latest photos but gives you rough idea.

Attachments

• IMG-20200114-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20200114-WA0008.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-20200114-WA0014.jpeg
    IMG-20200114-WA0014.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200114_190026.jpg
    20200114_190026.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20191007_122714.mp4
    58.3 MB
I've got ready, top spec wiloiams wide-body (based on) build. 43" 4k monitor(not TV), 32" FullHD backglass + DMD screen, genuine cabinet accessories (door, legs, rails etc.)
High spec PC.

10 solenoids, shaker, 3 amplifiers, RGB flashers, beacons, 4 sound exciters, RGB flipper buttons and many more.
Price £6000.

Not the latest photos but gives you rough idea.
No thank you Chris - I have built many Vpins and would not spend that kind of cash on one.

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me.

Someone has actually offered me back one of my older builds so it looks like I will be going with that.

I was also asked 3 times 'why no Kase-EO' - I would recommend to everyone you stay clear. Most people that do them online seem to either be extremely expensive (yes I know graphic cards and computers have gone up).

The chinese imported ones are old software and it is locked (so you can not add games without changing the PC really). The PC barely runs VP9. So do not get tempted to buy one of those. They also only go thru a normal front door sidewards!

Seen a few mini ones on eBay which are £1K - £1.5. These look okay. However I did see one in a customers house and the VPX tables do stutter as it only uses a 1gb graphic card with all the settings turned right down.

Presently quite a few people have asked me to build Vpins but I simply do not have the time to do 'fresh builds' now. Which is kind of why I wanted a project,and it looks like I have been sorted.

No thank you Chris - I have built many Vpins and would not spend that kind of cash on one.
No probs. Im fully aware that it's not for everyone and for some people price might seem to be high but unfortunately, that's what it cost to build one at this spec.

Back
Top Bottom