What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Virtual Pinball Full Size. Multipin Madness 2

BigBear77

Registered
Hi I bought this to go in my new office and still haven’t had time to collect it. I also bought tna and don’t have the space at the moment so sadly need to move it on.

This is the link to the original advert. One of the best Vp I have seen and is top spec. Original listing has all details and pictures.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/virtual-pinball-cab-multipin-madness-2.39874/

Can be collected from the original sellers house when he gets back from holiday or use Martin to collect.

£4000 ono

I am probably going to get shot for this - but here goes....
Get rid of the TNA and keep the visual pinball. You will have a lot of fun with it :)
This one is fantastic specification and this chap knows what he is doing (the builder).

Whatever you decide - good luck.

Someone approached me two weeks ago to build a VP table for them so I will direct him to this listing as well.

The only reason I'd get rid of mine would be to upgrade to something like this. I too have a TNA inbound but it is my Metallica Premium that is making way, which shows you how much I like my VP cab.

Saw in another post the love for Centaur. Within 10 minutes I had it downloaded and was playing it to see what it was like. Just one of the great things about having a VP cab.

@Marvello - yours is I actually regret selling. I know the screen is smaller but the Ultrapin is such a nice cabinet.

TNA is good - I enjoyed playing it a bit whilst servicing the machines at Tilt - but I am not sure of the long appeal of it. If you like 80s games then its perfect for you. The sound is amazing! You need to turn up the volume!

I am amazed TNA has not been emulated as its PROC based but people in the VP community wont do it (but they would do a stern! go figure)....

Anyway - sorry to high jack your listing !! :)

Back
Top Bottom