What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Virtual pin

Pharo

Site Supporter
Right where do I start with this,I got this in a trade and have enjoyed playing it but got the itch for another pinball so up for trade.
Don't know much about them but seems a cracking bit of kit with loads of tables on it and has been upgraded with Bose speakers and some other stuff.
Here's a link with the spec and some pictures and a short video which I've probably made an **** of taking.
Money can be added to the trade if a machine I'm interested in comes up.
Cheers Brian.
https://bespoke-arcades.co.uk/colle...nes/products/king-pin-virtual-pinball-machine
The video was to large to upload so will do another one.

Attachments

• IMG20230831124307.jpg
    IMG20230831124307.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG20230831124315.jpg
    IMG20230831124315.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 65
Hi seems to be my videos are to large so if anybody wants any videos sent or any questions answered give me a pm and I can send them through what's app or something.
Cheers Brian

Use a OneDrive or similar to upload a gallery and then post the link to the OneDrive file, that way you can upload whatever you like.

It seemed to have worked so here is another one,any questions feel free to ask.
Don't go by the price that is on bespoke arcades as we all know they are not worth that or even close.

Please can you list the spec mate, the website has optional bits n bobs. Also is the cabinet full size or a bespoke MDF piece they've put together, if so dimensions would be helpful too 👍

Hi the cab to me is slightly bigger than a normal pin probably a super pin size playfield,the only add ons I know of as I didn't buy it I got it in a trade is the cabinet got decals instead of just a black cab,RGB lighting was added to the back of playfield you can probably see it flashing in one of the videos and Bose speakers which has a wee dial on the top of the cab which you just touch for it to come on and turn the dial for volume and it is a cracking sound and very loud.
If you want a picture of inside the cab let me know.
It's just like a normal pinball take lockdown bar off,slide out glass then slide out screen.
Hope this helps.
Cheers Brian

Back
Top Bottom