What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Virtual Pin Table (Where to buy?)

strongs

Site Supporter
I'm potentially after a FULL SIZED Virtual Pinball table. Can anyone recommend where to buy a good one? I've seen a few places selling them on eBay and I've done a quick search on Google but I'd rather get some opinions on the forum of where to buy a good one (as far as virtual pins are concerned anyway).

I'm potentially after a FULL SIZED Virtual Pinball table. Can anyone recommend where to buy a good one? I've seen a few places selling them on eBay and I've done a quick search on Google but I'd rather get some opinions on the forum of where to buy a good one (as far as virtual pins are concerned anyway).

I would second @Marvello. The ones online, despite being ok, you would probably get better bang for your buck through @Pick Holder and @tyke. Ok, some assembly maybe required to get the bits needed, but having some form of feedback or nudge capability makes VP better. If not, it can feel a little flat. Both will also talk you through getting the best kit rather than, ‘that will just about do it’ Similarly, having someone to talk you through the software, how to update etc...

Have to admit, I am sorely tempted to get another now all my pins have gone....

@Pick Holder has just put up a “this is what you will need” thread and offering a service to put it together at £400 or offer advice to those embarking on the project. If I can’t get a project - I might look at this also.

Not looking to build one myself or provide parts as I simply do not have time. I've messaged a few people mentioned above. Thanks

I do build them for people and source all the materials, but these cost about £2000-£3000 depending on spec.

Seen the ones on ebay and from abroad - pile of dog turd. VERY out-dated software. Will not run the modern VPX games. Its basically an ultra pin that has been very slightly upgraded.

I actually know of one I previously built that is for sale in the next few days.

I've got one. I'm going to let it go, to make room for a pool table. It's made by kas-eo. I've had it for a few years from new. Kas-eo were selling them for over £3000 on their website. I got it new on ebay for £1500 when they were doing a promotion. I'll take £1000, and I've got a van. Currently got 130 tables on it and lovely side art featuring a Tron motorcycle. Nudge features. Two screens. The DMD "floats" on the backglass. PM me. I can send pics and specs. I'm going away tomorrow. Back Saturday.

Good deal for that @thecroquetkid but it will need a pc update to play the vpx games.

What size are screens? Are they 1080hd?

What is pc spec in yours? To be honest most the work is doing the cab and wiring. For £1k it’s good to start with this and upgrade!

Back
Top Bottom