What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl Switch Covers

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone could me track down a part for my BSD, the switches on the coffin ramp and castle ramp on my BSD are missing the switch covers, specifically the black one shown here: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3072&picno=13259

I found a similar looking thing at marco (http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9672) but does anyone know where you can hold of them in the UK? It seems to a part I am having trouble tracking down, or just not looking hard enough for. Had a look at Pinball Heaven and the usual suspects and I can't see it as a part they sell.

Cheers.

I have some , but they have some small sections cut out so that the switch action doesn't make them fall off.

I did wonder how the switch moving doesn't make them fall off, it is probably what happened to the originals (I assumed originally they are glued down). Or somebody needed to get to the switches to fix a problem and didn't put them back. Could you tell me where you got yours, or if they are going spare could I buy them from you?

had them for years, I think they were on my Corvette at one time.
they are only sitting in a box so your more than welcome to them.:)

Cool, if I PM you my address I would appreciate it, if you let me know what the shipping is and if you want anything for them I will be more than happy to give you something :)

Anybody up for going DIY and dipping in some PLASTI DIP? There's even a Create Your Own Colour kit if black, white, blue, red or yellow isn't right.

Plasti Dip is pretty awesome stuff. Current craze seems to be spraying it on your car for unusual and temporary colour changes as it can just be peeled off later.

Back
Top Bottom