What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vintage rifle game lovers ....prepare to shoot yr load

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Wassup soldiers :cool: If you love some old skool rifle game action then check out this collection - @ the Penny Arcade / Arcade Amusements in Manitou Springs, Colorado http://www.manitouspringspennyarcade.com/ ..... took a quick vid whilst I was there the other day.

Quite frankly one of the greatest collections of games I have ever seen - spread over multiple buildings - everything ranging from vintage mechanical rarites to woodrail pins, classic EMs, classic 70s/80s vids , right up to latest Kiss and Whoa Nellie pins. Took a load of pics - just back , been up for 28 hrs now :cuckoo:, will post in a seperate post when I get sorted

Anyway heres some rifles to keep you boys happy :thumbs:

IMG_6414.JPG IMG_6413.JPG

Oh wow! I love them! They are absolutely fascinating inside how all the mechanisms work, incredible engineering go into them. That is an amazing collection you have got to see there.

I've got Wild Kingdom, Twin Pirate and Safari (sold a nice Rodeo - the first one in your vid)

welcome home Sarge, and thanks for the video, those things look like fun to play.
i don't think i ever had a go on one of them in my life, are they games of skill or luck - can you learn to get good at them, or are they like funfair ones and rigged to be random?

They are mostly skill.

Targets will pop up and/or move in certain patterns (some have randomisation) and if you are accurate enough you can theoretically hit them all

welcome home Sarge, and thanks for the video, those things look like fun to play.
i don't think i ever had a go on one of them in my life, are they games of skill or luck - can you learn to get good at them, or are they like funfair ones and rigged to be random?

Chiz Dan - a lot of fun to play. Find it hard to believe you never played one ? I distinctly remember them in the late 70s seaside arcades - just pre the video game explosion.

Anyway this place even had a 'Cooldan corner' .....with a collection of peepshow type machines :cool:

IMG_6410.JPG

Back
Top Bottom