What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Video Games Stuff

Fintan Stack

Registered
I have decided to shift a load of my video game stuff. It's just sitting here looking pretty. I can't remember the last time I used most of it so maybe it's time to move some of it on. I'm going to keep updating this thread with new stuff as and when I've had time to sort it out.

First up:

PlayStation Vita. This is the first version with the decent screen. Super nice condition. Comes with a 32GB memory card which was ridiculously expensive. (These still sell for £60+ alone.) Also comes with the proper charger and an official carry case. No games as I never bought a game for it! Just used my PS+ account for games. I can't find the box sadly. If I ever find it I will forward it on the buyer.

It's in really nice condition as I always look after my video games. :thumbs:

£100 posted.

20170218_203555.jpg

Next Up is my Dreamcast.

This has been chipped so that it can play 'backup discs', USA discs etc. But I don't know anything about that as it's not something I'm interested in. It was done by the previous owner. I just bought it to play Shenmue again! That said, it comes with a legitimate copy of Shenmue. (Case hinges are busted as usual. And there is no outer sleeve.)

Fully working but the internal battery is dead and could do with replacing so it doesn't keep asking you to set the time and date! It's an easy job and there are hundreds of videos on Youtube showing how it's done.
Comes with power and video leads, 2 controllers and 1 VMU memory card.

£80 posted.

20170215_160615.jpg 20170215_160803.jpg 20170215_160854.jpg

More stuff coming:

Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Wii U
Zelda Majara's Mask special edition New 3DSXL
Lots of Zelda stuff
PSone
Xbox 360

OOh tempted on the DC....

Edit - Saying that i think i got rid of my old one.. Maybe not lol

Hmmm... random NES game left over from my long gone NES collection. Cart and outer box only. £9 posted.

bart.jpg

I've got two of these so may as well sell this one separately. Mario Kart 64. Cart only in nice condition. £23 posted.

mariokart64.jpg

Last edited:
20 original XBox games. All complete with manuals. The Lord of Rings game is duplicated. Not sure how that happened! :hmm:

£40 posted.

20170218_214539.jpg

Last edited:
Love retro and own the daddy
Neo geo aes but in honesty the pi has impressed me so much and takes up little room
Cex are taking retro in an in honesty the prices are pretty fair

Hey dean interested in the wiiU my lad loves the Wii but the resolution is killing , and I don't want to dump a load of cash on the switch.
cheers mate
Will

I've got quite a few games to go with it to. I'll list it all here and price it tomorrow bud. Keep meaning to do it but laziness keeps beating me. :rolleyes:

One thing I would say though is if you are not bothered about it being a limited edition Zelda console then you would be better off just buying a plain one as they are cheaper.

followed by Link to the Past.

Got myself a RPi and bluetooth SNES controller at the weekend to put RetroPie on and I'm working my way through Link to the Past for the umpteenth time :D Currently on the dungeon where that stupid hand keeps coming down and putting you back at the entrance :mad:

Link to the past, Loved that game Chris ... I remember when after months of after school play figured that I had finished the last dungeon and the game and then ....... well i take it you know?? As I don't want to spoiler the game , but oh my word ..... mind was blown

Zelda is the main reason for me buying Nintendo consoles. I'm thinking of getting a switch just to play the new one next week.

Back
Top Bottom