What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Console stand for Games Room - 2 players

Darthsinex

Site Supporter
I'm thinking of creating something for the games room where 2 people can sit on stools and play on a video console (PS4, XBOX, Switch for example). Is there anything elegant out there which would allow for a TV to be held at head height and would have shelves for the console and shelves for the controllers below the screen. I'm thinking that there may be something used for exhibition demonstrations etc. Ideally I'd like to build this set up into something that looks like a retro arcade cabinet (Pac Man etc) where I can hide the xbox inside and then use the screen, but not sure how the Xbox controllers would work in this arrangement. Anyone done anything like this to make a console a 2 player arcade arrangement in their games room?

Search on Amazon for "Exhibition TV Stand" might give you some ideas :thumbs:

Have a look for the Kiosk stands - the Microsoft / Sony ones come up now and again on eBay, not cheap mind!

Back
Top Bottom