What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Very Nice Twilight Zone

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
New car is coming so I have to put something up on the chopping block! Up for sale is my Twilight Zone which I got from @RudeDogg1 last year who did a fantastic job job on it (Original thread here http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tz-for-trade.25759/). Game plays 100% with no errors, had the ledge out to look at it when I got it and it's played perfect all the time I've had it. Game is loaded with tasteful mods:
  • Lasserrific Topper (from USA)
  • Andy Dredds LITZ side and back panel art
  • Light up gumball
  • Gumballs in gumball machine
  • Spiral diverter mod and magnet
  • Themed lamp sticker
  • Piano mod
  • TV mod
  • Slot machine ramp mod (spins when ball goes through it!)
  • Rocket ship
  • LED pop caps
  • Model car above pops
  • Door flashers (on prototypes)
  • Power Ball shooter rod
  • Interactive shooter lane light mod
  • EL wire on all ramps
Game is 99% all LED's and has a blue LED strip across the back panel. Has had 2 of the legs plates replaced as old ones were threaded. Cab has slight fade on one side as is common on these games.

Looking to trade for a much cheaper DMD game (Or maybe Sys11). A Godzilla would be top of my list but I'm interested in anything as long as I haven't owned it, and is somewhere in the 1-2k range. Looking for a game that ideally is in good condition.

If no trade offers willing to sell outright. Looking for £3500 or £3750 with Colour DMD if I sell and same for trades with cash my way. Can't deliver I'm afraid but happy to use Martin/you collect.

Album:
Video of game in action:

i.imgur.com_0ShE2IY.jpg

i.imgur.com_J7Af7I9.jpg

i.imgur.com_8fUxUc4.jpg

i.imgur.com_msPcAR9.jpg

i.imgur.com_EvMha6B.jpg

i.imgur.com_hbPLHsC.jpg

Oh man, I love TZ but can't buy another one.... need space to try other tables.... just can't.... must resist, the video is killing me

I've had a fair few offers through so I'm marking this as traded for the time being while everything is sorted out. Thanks for the interest all.

Back
Top Bottom