What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vertigo?

I am a rock climber who has developed Vertigo over the years as a healthy reaction to a bad idea which effected me whilst watching that first video. He was cold, wearing gloves that reduces grip and had no safety lines. That made me realise I don't push myself when I am on a rope.

The second video showed amazing skills and other than the last part of the climbing to reach the top, was not a difficult climb. I have done smaller buildings like that but not any more.

The last video shows the sort of risks you can take at work as I would have thought there would be a safety system. I wouldn't trust the equipment they use for the rest stops but might give that a go out of all the three videos. Going back down would be fun too.

The first guys has a load of great urban exploration videos, not all of them will induce vertigo but most will.
rolleyes-1.gif

I don't speak Russian but she started off very bold and then slowly got more and more nervous as the route back to the roof were too small. You sure it was a woman??

I had the camera, she gave me a piggy back, strong but woman for sure!

Back
Top Bottom