What's new

Found it! vector

Hang in there, Vectors are like buses. There's none at the moment then five will all come at once.
they usually come up for sale pretty often.

there was one apparently on ebay the other day,but the listing must have been pulled,as I can't find it,probably someone offered the seller an off ebay cash deal

I have a vector which has had a raft of new game specific parts, flipper rebuilds. Fully working. It had a full factory Mylar which I removed. Minor touch ups on mini playfield required. Mint back glasses. I was going to turn it into an extremely good one as it does not have the playfield wear they usually have. No broken plastics. Every bulb, solenoid works as it should.

I was not really looking to sell it. But is there anything you might trade for it, I could throw in cash to make up the balance on a more expensive game. I would be interested in centaur, fathom, banzai, sttng

My Mylar was already lifting and bubbling. The glue was visible round the edges so I felt confident it would not put up a fight. It is a terrifying process though

Freeze spray. Surprisingly quick to do
Flour and isopropyl alcohol to remove the residual playfield glue. This is messy and took a while

It is a terrifying process though

I bet! Mine is lifting in a few places around the edge, I may try the hot air approach first, but then defo flour (surely must be self raising - doh!) and iso alcohol as per @Nedreud log also.

I have a vector which has had a raft of new game specific parts, flipper rebuilds. Fully working. It had a full factory Mylar which I removed. Minor touch ups on mini playfield required. Mint back glasses. I was going to turn it into an extremely good one as it does not have the playfield wear they usually have. No broken plastics. Every bulb, solenoid works as it should.

I was not really looking to sell it. But is there anything you might trade for it, I could throw in cash to make up the balance on a more expensive game. I would be interested in centaur, fathom, banzai, sttng

sorry nothing to trade with I just sold a EM machine and have space for another:rofl: real one now!

Back
Top Bottom