What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Various Pinball Parts

Expired Due to no activity

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
well I need to clear out bits and bobs, as I'm out of space and got 3 games coming in this year.

MORE PARTS ADDED!!
Spare parts - all prices not inc of postage. That is extra.

Chrome Side Rails - Mannys work. Think I have 2 pairs £50 each pair +shipping or collection welcome-SOLD
Pinball Covers -backbox only, made from UV resistant material. Velcro fastening. Very well made, black in colour x4 -£20 each
CFTBL motor- hard to get motor for hologram/mirror movement £70
CFTBL Motor board-
the small circuit board that goes on the side of the cabinet £15
CFTBL hologram metal holder frame- large steel frame that hologram fits into.
SONY speakers- x 2pairs - speakers ideal for replacing backbox ones. Includes bracket made by Manny to fit speaker without modifying speaker panels-£30 per set -1 set SOLD
Stern side rails
- black standard from a LOTR-£25-SOLD
Big Bang Bar Cabinet Decals - NOS from PMI production RARE as hens teeth £350
Medieval Madness Troll heads - Used in good condition - £15 the pair.
Capcom Pinball Magic Rom - Rom set not sure what version, will dig them out tomorrow- £25
Green plastic leg protectors - 4 leg protectors. £10- SOLD
Standard Pinball Glass- 2 sheets of pinball glass.
Light use, one still has original stern stickers on top corners collection only £20ech or £35 pair
Addams Family weldments -
chair & Thing kickouts. Used and have been re welded with extra support. -£30
WMS/Bally warning text screen-
screen print template used to screen yellow warning text into back boxes and small one for bottom of cabinet Used in good condition- comes with squeegees -£250-SOLD
Addams Family plastics -
partial set, still a lot of spares. Some used some new, all in very good condition- £35-SOLD
Addams Family NOS slingshot plastics - £20
LOTR Balrog LED bulb-
this was introduced after the 2003/4 models had bulb trouble. Was installed from factory 2005. Can't put a normal bulb in the Balrog as I found out! Comes with bulb, socket and instructions. Worth having just for the spare bulb. -£24

Last edited:
Are the chrome side rails the really shiny chrome ones? Any pictures? If they are I'd take both sets thanks Tony

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yes they look great if there still available I'll take both sets thanks Tony

Not quite pinball (was going to be used for Predator topper)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Comes complete with box & 3D BluRay
£75+postage

Addams Family Weldments
image.jpg

@Dunc
Pictures of backbox covers
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg