What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Various machines for sale

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Hi guys

I’ve got way too many games here so need to thin the hurd before a new one arrives.

As such the following are up for sale:

Going to miss all of them but it’s pointless having them tombstoned.

Aerosmith. Comes with mirror blades. £4250
BMTDK. Comes with colordmd and headphone socket £3000. currently located at Flipout in Croydon
Starship Troopers £1300
Jurassic Park (DE). £2200 with Color led. £1800 with orange dmd
**provisionally sold** Demo Man £1400. Currently has an issue with a string of switches not responding which I am 99% certain is down to a disconnected wire but I need to double check this and mend it before selling.
Whitewater. £3k. Currently based at Flipout. (Really not sure about selling this one)

Photos to follow later in the week.

People are always welcome to come and play/view.

Last edited:
Lmao, always too late. Can I have second dibs on Starship Troopers please

Jurassic Park is on my list but still no space 🤦🏻‍♂️
If I knew when I was moving!

Hello Im interested in the demo man.
Pm sent to you.
Thanks
Baz

I wouldn’t part with my SST for that money, it’s vastly underrated, fast, fun and doesn’t get old.
Loads of custom things you can do to it and a machine where you can go to town with colour leds and flashers.
Do you want to know more ?

Not that helpful if it has already sold!

SST is a great game. Took me ages to find one but I’ve had it for almost 10 years and it’s time to let someone else enjoy it. If I had the space it would be staying. Love the graphics when you double tap to stop the mode info.

Hi guys

I’ve got way too many games here so need to thin the hurd before a new one arrives.

As such the following are up for sale:

Going to miss all of them but it’s pointless having them tombstoned.

Aerosmith. Comes with mirror blades. £4250
BMTDK. Comes with colordmd and headphone socket £3000. currently located at Flipout in Croydon
Starship Troopers £1300
Jurassic Park (DE). £2200 with Color led. £1800 with orange dmd
**provisionally sold** Demo Man £1400. Currently has an issue with a string of switches not responding which I am 99% certain is down to a disconnected wire but I need to double check this and mend it before selling.
Whitewater. £3k. Currently based at Flipout. (Really not sure about selling this one)

Photos to follow later in the week.

People are always welcome to come and play/view.
Hi John is the Aerosmith a Premium?

Sorry this is an old thread that got resurrected. The machines listed are now either gone or back off the market.

Back
Top Bottom