What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Value - viper night driver

Steve Arnold

Registered
What’s the value of a sega Viper Night Driver Pinball? It’s currently non working as it has a fault in the main pcb. Display works and cabinet is reasonable condition. Also has the glow balls which are normally missing.
Might sell to buy another Williams pin.
Thanks
Steve

Probably battery acid damage on the whitestar cpu board! I think pictures would be needed Steve to get a value?

If the price was right I would have a punt

Hi, I would need to get it out of storage to get some pictures. From what I remember it was the bridge rectifier that was faulty but possibly some other faults.
The front of the cab at the bottom inch was slightly damaged.
What sort of rough price would I be looking at value wise before I spend a few hours digging it out of starage?
I know pictures speak a thousand worlds but just an idea.
Thanks

at a guess £500 to £800 dependent on condition damp damage etc, the bridges are on the driver board not the main board

Ok thanks for the quick reply. If that is a rough price for the machine I will leave it in storage and get it fixed up then I find the time.
Not worth selling so will maybe trade at a later date.
Thanks
Steve

I sold one complete but with faulty boards for £900 last year but it was a hard sell. A few have sold eBay over the years but around £1200 hence we didn't want to spend time\expence on it!

The problem is if the board is badly corroded a replacement is hard to find! And repair is complex to get it in a working stable condition, had this with one of mine

Ok thanks for the replies.
Once I get time to look at it I will post some pics and test further.

Got to agree with the above mate. The most I saw one sell for in last two years was £1500 and that was a really nice one.

Ok. I will probably use it for trade fodder against other machines or arcade machines.

Back
Top Bottom