What's new

Found it! Used red and yellow Williams Bally bulb condoms

DRD

Registered
Hi. Does anyone have any original ones please ? I know that there are modern ones readily available, but these do not quite match the original ones used elsewhere in the game

I could either pay or swap for the red and yellow push fit coloured LEDs currently installed above the playfield on my TZ.

Couldn't you just order enough new ones to change all of them so they match? 2 yellows and 2 red I believe on TZ.

I'm sure I have got some is it 2 red and 2 yellow you want ?

Cheers Kev

I've got some as well and will probably never use them so happy to post them off where they'll get some love.

Hi. Thanks for the offers of help. I have tried the new ones, they just don't look the same as they are made of a different type of plastic and are also different lengths

The easiest thing would be to put all new ones on as they cost next up nowt. Back in the early 90s I thought that the bulb condoms looked so crude, but in my mind they have now become retro

Sad I know.

I will pm those who offered a hand

image.jpg
Mission accomplished.

But for those daft enough to care, I attach a snap which shows how these things vary. Different ones got used over time. The new thinner plastic repros on the left. Older, thicker more rubbery ones on the right. Even the old ones vary - those with a widened base and those without ......

Time to stop

Do bulbs actually breed if you don't use these then? I just bought 10 new ones, but if I can get them for free by just putting a bit of Barry White on, then I'll send them back.

Hello. Yes, it arrived thank you. Just the job. In the pic above it is the fourth one along going left to right. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom