What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Used playfield glass/s standard width

Doug

Site Supporter
I'm looking for some used standard size, toughened, playfield glasses. The usual scratches here and there are ok. Depending on location, collection is possible. Please get in touch if you can help, thanks.
Doug.

Doh! I also meant to say that I also need a lockdown bar for a system 7 WMS machine too. Please get in touch if you can help. Thanks, Doug.

Doug we have some used glass at pinball republic that you are welcome to come and collect when we are open.

we have about 20 sheets!
Hi, Matt. Soory for the late reply, work and all that.
I don't need that many but could take at least 6, depending on price, etc.
Where abouts are you based and when could I pop in?
Thanks, Doug.

Doug we have some used glass at pinball republic that you are welcome to come and collect when we are open.
Hi, Neil.
My apologies for the late reply, work, etc! I've also replied to another chap who has some only as he is closer to home. If that doesn't work out, I'll get back to you. Thank you for replying. Thanks, Doug.

Matt and I are talking about the same glass.

You can take our glass for free.

Neil.

Although Dough is presumably sorted if anyone else in the London area is after some then I’ve got several sheets going for anyone who wants to collect.

we are open 18:30 - 23:00 on Thursday and at weekends.
see pinballrepublic.com

we are open 18:30 - 23:00 on Thursday and at weekends.
see pinballrepublic.com
Ok, Neil, thank you. I'll let you know asap when I can call in. Also, I need a lock-down bar to suit a WMS Jungle Lord sys 7 machine if you have one for sale? Best wishes, Doug.

Hi, Neil. I'll pop in Saturday afternoon, around 3.30. Will that be ok? Thanks, Doug.

Back
Top Bottom