What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA West Coast Road Trip - Pinballs along the way

todler

Site Supporter
Just got back from a holiday in the States with my family and here is a list of the pins encountered along the way. Didn't go out actively seeking them (except the PHOF) but if I found an arcade I had a look

San Fran - Stayed in North Beach and found a MET in a bar 5 mins from the flat. V Good condition but turned down so low you couldn't hear it. First experience of MET and not that impressed. Listed on Pinside.

Morrow Bay - Found this sad MM in the only arcade. OOS and the flipper stuck up with two balls sat on it.

20151021_184837.jpg

Las Vegas -

New York New York, a nice row of modded Sterns except WWF. All in great condition. Played WWF for the first time and not impressed, and Mustang which was enjoyable. Had my 2nd go on MET which this time was great. Turned up loud and very enjoyable.

P1050911.JPG P1050912.JPG

Excalibur, 3 good condition Sterns again ( IM, TF & Avengers) and all with MODS and a Sega SP. They also had a Star Wars Battle pod.

Pinball Hall of Fame , Great place even if it cost twice as much in taxi fares than I spent playing. Had a go on the Pinball Circus which I thought was unusal but really enjoyed playing it. Played Kiss for the first time which again was surprisingly good. More goes on MET, played Waterworld (pants) and a few others. Quite a few machines turned off and a GnR with the worst playfield I have seen (worn) but overall machines were in good condition. Good couple of hours well spent.

P1060013.JPG

Anyway, if anyone is off to Vegas its worth a visit to the places above. Looks like a MET could be on the want list :eek:

Awesome road trip - glad you got to liking Metallica, it really is an awesome game. PHOF is on my visit list too - one day....one day.

If anyone else does to Vegas, don't foget Circus Circus as that has a massive videogame/pinball arcade, as well as random machines sprinkled throughout the indoor theme park.

Also there is Highscore Barcade,
There is a computer shop next to PHOF that has some games,
Insert Coin on Fremont Street
Flipperspeil Wunderland in an operators warehouse
There is an arcade at Primm Valley

Sadly The Riviera is gone (PHOF 2)

Back
Top Bottom