What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unusual places to find a Pinball table

W

Wes

I got dragged around the Trafford Centre last weekend, To my delight i found a fairly decent pin (family fortunes) hidden around the corner of the Exchange bar & grill.

Obviously i would like to point out to all the north west forum members, that a trip to the Trafford centre might not be all that bad. I enjoyed myself for a good hour on FF with a pint or two.

But it got me thinking, where is the most random place you have found a pin ?

There was a Doctor Dude in some weird fashion shop in an under cover market in Camden a couple of years ago.

They also have a MM in the City Road Inn opposite Deansgate locks Manchester, Pretty rough pub and also very strange place to have a pin

A pub isn't a strange place to have a table, think its more to do with the type of pub thats its in and the faces that frequent in said pub

Is it a wheel of fortune in the trafford centre wes? I've never heard of family fortunes

At the moment i've got one stuck in the front entrance (please no smutty jokes) as can't fit it anywhere else!

Unusual as can only just open the front door to get in and then have to squeeze past it. Think if our lass could move it then it would be outside the front door
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom