What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ultrapin Upgraded Virtual Pinball - £1850 to clear!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Spec:
Quad core i3 3.6ghz Intel processor
GTX1050 TI 4gb DDR5 graphic card (brand new!)
12GB DDR3 RAM
Two ATX power supplies (one brand new)
Upgraded sub speaker (6.5" kevlar)
Pair of twin cone 5.25" stereo speakers (brand new)
2.1 channel amplifier
Pinscape analog plunger kit that also runs ‘tilt’ and nudging
Real pinball machine buttons
32 inch HDMI Samsung screen (1080p)
19 inch DVI screen for backglasses/dmd (new panel)
Fans have been upgraded to quieter units
240GB Solid state hard drive
Pin2dmd software for running the colour displays
Pinsound software for alternate sound
PinUp Display for videos in the backbox (gives games like Addams the Jersey Jack feel).
Two coils on the flipper buttons for feedback.

Collection from B30 2LH.

Will take PX.

This price is discounted from the previous price, just to clear it as I have other things incoming.

If you do not want it for a while, you will be asked to pay for it and I will fold it up and put it into safe storage.

The game plays things like Ghostbusters LE, Cactus Canyon Continued, Big Bang Bar, Medieval Madness, Cirqus Voltaire, Attack From Mars, Eight Ball, Earthshaker, Taxi, Kiss, Firepower, Meteor, AC/DC, Metallica, 24, CSI, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Terminator 2, Family Guy, Shrek, Tommy, Guns n Roses, Star Trek, STTNG, Star Wars, Walking Dead, Funhouse, Strikes and Spares, F14, Getaway, High Speed (could go on for hours). All use the original machines eprom files, that can be changed by internal buttons like a normal pinball.

Nearly 300 games installed. I have it running Pinball FX2 (all these tables will be included), Visual Pinball (all games included) and currently Pinball FX3 but you will need your own Steam account and 'cabinet code' (which is free) to play them - oh and these are the only tables you actually have to pay for. ALL the VP tables are available for free download on the internet.

The original Ultrapin was made in 2006 and less than 200 exist. This one has nothing left apart from the cabinet and coin door - everything else has been replaced. Up to now I have upgraded eight Ultrapin machines, and given directions on how to convert another few to people in the US.

You can play this game as it is, or you can add other tables yourself (you will need an understanding of windows).

I will gladly spend a couple of hours showing the new owner how to use the game as well as on what to do to add new games.

If you have any doubts and want a chat, then PM me to swap numbers and we can always have a chat.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 18.16.32.pngIMG_5464.jpgIMG_5468.jpgIMG_5469.jpgIMG_5471.jpgIMG_5473.jpgIMG_5474.jpgIMG_5475.jpgIMG_5477.jpgIMG_5478.jpgIMG_5479.jpgIMG_5480.jpgIMG_1499.jpgIMG_1500.jpgIMG_1501.jpgIMG_5465.jpgIMG_1504.jpgIMG_1508.jpgIMG_1509.jpgIMG_1510.jpgIMG_1502.jpgIMG_1505.jpgIMG_1506.jpgIMG_1507.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom