What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest FAQ

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
What is UKPinfest?

UKPinfest is a dedicated pinball event

Cool, how many Pinball Machines are there?

There will be around 100 machines available to play

Wow, where is this event held?

It’s held at The Mercure Hotel & Spa in Daventry.

What are the dates?

The next event dates are 25th, 26th & 27th August

Next event? How long has this been going on?

There has been an annual pinball event for many years but the UKPinfest reincarnation started in 2018

How much is it to play the machines?

The machines are set to FREE PLAY. You pay an admission price to get into the event and play as much as you want.

So can we make a weekend of it?

You certainly can. We have an agreed room rate at the hotel. You need to speak to the hotel directly to get the event rate.

What are the contact details for the hotel?

You need to phone the hotel on 01327 307000 Ask to speak to Lindsey or Lydia and quote UKPinfest

How much is it per night?

A single room B&B is £64 per night and a Double/Twin is £74 per night

I’m not sure I can make it. Will there be hotel rooms left right up to the event?

The rooms get booked up very quickly. Even if you’re not sure about making it, book your room anyway. You have 48 hours to cancel it without charge.

Are there any hotel rooms left?

I’m not in charge of room bookings. You’ll have to contact the hotel.

Is Breakfast Included in the room booking

Yes

Is there free parking at the hotel?

Yes, there is free parking at the hotel but you must log your registration in reception for your visit as the car park is monitored with cameras.

How can I buy tickets?

You can purchase online. Please see details on the ukpinfest.com website.

Where do all the machines come from?

The machines are donated from the private collections of collectors and enthusiasts around the country. Some even travel from Europe with their machines.

I have Pinball machines I’d like to bring along. What’s involved?

There will be a donation thread on pinballinfo.com where you can express an interest in supporting the event. Transport costs are paid for as well as you gaining free entry.

I’d like to be a sponsor of the event

We’d greatly appreciate that. UKPinfest is a community run project and all the proceeds go towards the costs of staging this event.

I’ve been honing my pinball skills. Is there anything competitive happening?

There will be competitions held over the weekend. Again, please see pinballinfo.com for more details about the competitions being run.

So you own Pinball Heaven?

No, I don’t own Pinball Heaven

You’re Phil Palmer?

No, I’m not Phil Palmer

I’d like to trade at the event. Is that possible?

Of course. Please get in touch with what you have to offer and we’ll arrange a trading spot as long as the goods are suitable for the event.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom