What's new

UKCS 2017? - WTD Finals Co-ordinator

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Earlier in the year I announced that I would be stepping down from running the UK league and UKCS.

Wayne kindly stepped in to take over running the UK league and is doing a great job but understandably it's too much for him to take over the UKCS too (I have already asked!) and no-one else came forward for UKCS.

So looking for someone who would be willing to take over organising and running the UKCS finals please or I'm afraid it looks like it won't happen this year. I'm happy to continue to update the standings during the year but won't be managing the finals.

For anyone interested, I've updated the standings for the comps so far as attached. Please note the standings currently show best 4 events but more likely to be best 6 that count with other comps currently planned for this year.

Please let me know if you're possibly interested in taking over running the UKCS finals and I can provide more info on what's involved.

Cheers
Greg

Attachments

• UKCS 2017.xlsx
    106.9 KB · Views: 48
I'm very pleased to announce that Dan Lewell has kindly agreed to take over organising and running the UKCS finals; I've offered to continue to maintain the standings.

Really pleased that Dan has stepped in to take on this role and wish him every success for the future. So looks like UKCS finals should go ahead after all!:)

Look forward to hearing more news from Dan later in the year.

Nice one dan, i realise now what you were saying yesterday and just have misheard! Congrats!

Tim

Back
Top Bottom